We love the idea of celebrating special occasions with style, flair, and ease. We're here to help you create and enjoy all the wonderful occasions in your life!
We also love the words of business expert, Tom Peters: "Celebrate what you want to see more of."
That's why we're proud to celebrate the accomplishments of men, women, and in some cases, children—individuals and groups who deserve a heartfelt "Congratulations!" Here are some of them:
- Go Red for women's heart health
- Helping girls' prom dreams come true
- The force behind Long Island's growing film expo
- Connecting families, making a difference
- Jim Reed: Networking to help others
YOUR "Worth Celebrating" Suggestions:
- Click here to tell us about a person or a group whose accomplishments are Worth Celebrating.