Serves 8 people
2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
1 cup short grain white rice (such as Arborio)
1/4 cup leeks, chopped
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup feta Cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
2 Tbs. olive oil
- Pour Cranberry Juice Cocktail into small sauce pan and place on medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to 1 quart sauce pan and place over high heat.
- Add leeks and salt and pepper.
- Sauté until leeks are translucent and then add the rice.
- Stir until the rice is coated with oil.
Source: Recipe adapted from the Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association