Take wonderful First Birthday baby photos
More spectacular baby photo ideas:
- Don't just wait for a smile: Capture the abundant emotions of the baby—happy and sad, silly, mischievous, or surprised.
- Props are OK: Even ordinary props can become very funny with a baby. Like a baby with big adult shoes, big sunglasses, or a funny shirt.
- Vary locations and angles: Take pictures of your baby having fun in different settings, or sleeping in strange positions.
- Show how little he or she really is: Take photos that emphasize Baby's proportions—e.g., tiny feet or fingers. Make your photo striking by shooting Baby's hand holding Dad's, Grandma's, or Grandpa's hand.
- Be sure to get the traditional images, too: First birthday cake on your little one's face? Grab the camera, of course! There's never been a bad photo of a baby enjoying his or her first birthday cake!
To see the entire baby photo guide by Digital Photography Tutorial, click here.
To help you plan Baby's first birthday party: Check out our great First Birthday party planning ideas.